Hello from my cubicle to yours!
YOU are the very reason I started this blog. I want to help you flourish in your corporate experience, find clarity, direction, and your path forward. I myself have 7+ years of working in marketing in Corporate American with the public, global, 10K+ employee types of companies so this is the life I live and breathe. And let’s face it, a lot of times, we just need a friend who gets the governing principles of this ecosystem so your successes, struggles, or failures can be better understood.
So, I created “What Would Cubicle Chic Do” as a free service to you to help answer your very particular question. You share your question with me, I provide you with my answer! And if I don’t have an answer, I’ll work with you and point you in the direction of where to find potential answers.
“What Would Cubicle Chic Do”
Treat this as your one shot (ok, maybe you have 3) with the Career Genie (that would be me!) and you can have any question you have answered. What would it be? Here are a few examples to get your thoughts going:
- I am at a fork in the road; I have decisions to make and options to choose from. How do I evaluate my career options?
- I am unhappy in my current position/company. I don’t know if I should try to improve the situation or find a new job. Both seem daunting. Help?
- There is a coworker that I just can’t get along/get through to/work with. What do I do?
- I am an ambitious career woman and I want to work toward my next promotion and salary increase. But I don’t know how to initiate this conversation with my manager. Help?
- Anything related to job search, title/salary negotiation, or starting a new job.
I’m always up to chat! Even if I don’t provide you with a solution immediately, I will share resources with you and help you find your solution. Drop me the question today. I will respond within 48 hours!